Function Terms & Conditions
Please find below a guide to our terms and conditions. We work very hard to ensure your function is just the way you want it, and have put these details in place to ensure our contract basis is clear to you. We work with you to manage costs, and will always discuss how to find the best option for a wonderful celebration without breaking the bank. There are costs involved for us from the outset, and our payment terms are based on each deposit being non-refundable once made.
Terms and Conditions for all functions hosted by Winder Hall Group:
(Winder Hall Country House, The Saints Rooms and Outside Catering)
Deposit and Payment Structure:
1. We require a deposit of 15% against budget (a minimum of £100 and up to a maximum of £1000) on booking. We regret we are unable to confirm any booking without receipt of this deposit. This deposit is non-returnable in the event of a cancellation.
2. A further 70% of budget to be paid 16 weeks before the event or if the event is taking place more than 16 weeks into a new calendar year, as follows:
a. 20% due by 31st January
b. The remaining 50% 16 weeks before the event
NB: If your initial payment is the maximum of £1000 but does not equal 15%, later deposit payments will be adjusted to equal 85% of the budget due 16 weeks prior to your event.
3. If we have contracted with third party suppliers on your behalf, for example marquee hire, entertainment, photography or other services, we may ask for additional payments to meet their terms and conditions.
4. The outstanding balance of 15% to be paid on or before the event. If this has not been settled prior to the event, we require payment details to be left with us (debit or credit card) in order that this may be taken immediately afterwards.
5. We work very hard to ensure that our event planner and the corresponding budget are as accurate as possible. We also recognise that unexpected things may happen on the day. Our aim is to be totally flexible and ensure your event is stress-free and enjoyable. We are master problem-solvers! Occasionally we incur unforeseen costs, for example: additional linen, delayed start times which requires our team to work longer hours than budgeted, damage to equipment on hire (excluding breakages to crockery and glassware). We reserve the right to recover these unforeseen costs.
6. We reserve the right to amend your budget based on any unexpected rises in costs, for example food, energy, alcohol duty or other tax.
7. Our cancellation charges reflect our payment structure. We ask you to respect our payment schedule and acknowledge that refunds cannot be made after the date due for payment.