A Georgian four-poster bed, two windows with window seats over-looking the walled garden and fountain. The ensuite has a bath and a shower. The fire-place in this room was built out of the original house’s front-door, complete with dating stone. Just imagine the countless people that have ducked under the lintel since 1630, living and working at Winder Hall.
One of the original master bedrooms and our largest bedroom, the centre-piece of Hobcarton is a large Tudor four poster bed. Lots of natural light from two windows also allows you to overlook the walled garden and fountain. The inglenook fireplace is emblazoned with an alabaster coat of arms. Allegedly, the fireplace contains a priest-hole. The elegant en-suite has a shower.
- Complimentary tea or coffee & homemade cake on arrival
- Flat screen TV & iPod docking radio alarm clock
- Bottled water
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi
- Drying room for wet anoraks and muddy clothes
- Jigsaws, games and a well stocked bar for days in
- Packed lunch available
- Rucksacks, maps and route cards for days out